Campervan Holiday in Australia – Activity Ideas
Campervan holidays are an adventurous way to experience Australia. With the added advantage of saving money on accommodation, campervan rental gives you freedom discover the Aussie great outdoors at your leisure. Today, we’re making a list of some of our customers favourite campervan activities. Enjoy.
- Campfire Cooking
- Writing a travel journal (you can even write these online if you have a laptop or netbook.)
- Walking & Foraging (try making crafts from treasures you find)
- Bird watching
- Star gazing
- Holiday park activities (Pool, tennis courts, playground, etc.)
- Swimming – at the beach, or in rivers, streams and waterholes depending on the location.
- Water Sports – surfing, scuba diving, snorkelling, canoeing/kayaking.
- Hiking – specially created bushwalks, such as Western Australia’s Bibbulmun Track are equipped with shelters along the track. You can complete portions of the walks (which should take a few hours), or complete the trail (alloy days or weeks depending on the trail).
- Fishing – you should double-check with the tourist bureau at every town to make sure you are finish legally.
- Tasting local produce (cheese, olive oil, etc.)
Call our Perth office today to chat about your campervan holiday in Australia. We can help you discover the best campervan for your needs, as well as suggest top destinations and activities. Remember – all our rental vehicles come with camping equipment hire. It’s a great deal and we’d love to hear from you.